Motocare – Assured Buyback
- The Plan
This Buyback Guarantee Plan (“Plan”) powered by Servify, guarantees buyback value for Motorola razr and Moto edge+ (“Device”) sold by Motorola offline stores. The Plan protects the value of the Device against market fluctuations and insures an assured buyback value of the Device.
- Plan Term
On successful purchase of the Plan, the Plan activation for the Device happens automatically. The benefits under the Plan shall be effective from date of purchase and valid for 24 months from the date of purchase of Device.
- Plan Eligibility
The Plan will be available for purchase on the Motorola Website. The Plan must be purchased within 30 days from the date of purchase of the Device. On successful purchase of the Plan an automated email/SMS with the Plan Activation confirmation will be sent on the registered contact details shared at the time of Plan purchase.
- “Registered” Device
The Device (referring to the IMEI or Serial Number) for which the Plan was purchased from the Motorola website within the stipulated time period of 30 days from the date of purchase of the Device is termed as the “Registered Device”
The purchaser of the Registered Device whose name is mentioned on the original device purchase invoice is the Customer. The Customer’s spouse, children and parents can be the users of the Registered Device. If the purchaser is a company, Customer shall nominate any representative/employee of the company authorized to use the Registered Device.
- Plan Fee
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to purchase the correct Plan as per the variant of Registered Device
- In case the Customer has purchased a Plan that does not match with the corresponding Registered Device, Servify would charge the difference in the Plan fee at the time of availing the benefits under the Plan.
- The Plan Fee must be paid in full and in advance by the Customer at the time of purchasing the Plan from the Motorola website.
- Benefits Value/Buyback Value
The buyback value of your Registered Device at any given point of time within the Plan validity is determined by the age of the Device from the invoice date of your Device purchase. The eligible buyback value is a certain percentage of the invoice value (ASP) of the Device as described in the table below. The buyback value is defined in (%) as below –
Plan applicable on: Motorola razr and Moto edge+ Redemption period from date of purchase (Months) Buyback value offered 0-3 60% 4-6 50% 7-9 40% 10-12 30% 13-18 25% 19-24 20%
- “Registered” Device
- Scope of Service under the Plan
Provided the Registered Device is handed over to Servify or its authorized channels in its entirety during the term of the Plan and Buyback Request is raised and Customer has followed all the instructions to complete Quality Check and have submitted all the documents (if requested) and have purchased the Registered Device and an upgraded Motorola model from the Offline store in India, the Customer will be eligible to avail the benefits of the Plan within the Plan Term.
- Buyback Process
- Within the Plan Term, if the Customer wishes to upgrade the Device to a new Motorola model, the Customer shall purchase the new Motorola model from the offline sales channel.
- Within the Plan Term, if the Customer wishes to redeem the Buyback Value as per the benefits offered by the Plan, he/she needs to download the Servify Consumer App and visit the offline Motorola Store to initiate the process that includes QC, paying the difference between the price of the New Motorola Phone and the Buyback Value and handing over the Registered Device in working condition along with all accessories as per the original Registered Device.
- The Customer is requested to follow the instructions given on the App to complete the quality check (“QC”) procedure and provide all the details asked in the process.
- Subject to the Customer providing required details and subject to the Registered Device passing the quality check (“QC”) specifications as listed below under “QC Specifications”, the Buyback Request shall be approved. No test shall be skipped by the Customer, if skipped, Servify may deny the benefits. If the QC does not pass, the Customer shall not be eligible for the buyback plan.
- Customer needs to choose a new Motorola phone to be purchased as part of the Buyback Request. The Buyback value will be discounted from the price of the new Motorola phone being purchased. Customer will make the payment of the difference amount to raise a buyback request and redeem the Buyback Value.
- On confirmation of the Buyback Request, Customer will handover the Registered Device and its original accessories to the Motorola store person.
- The Phone needs to pass the QC specifications listed below. In case it does not pass the QC specifications listed below, the request may be denied.
- QC Specifications
- Registered Device screen and/or the body of the Registered Device is not in damaged or broken condition and the Registered Device is in working condition.
- There are no cracks in the body of the Registered Device or on the screen.
- The Registered Device is switching on and remains in the on mode for a minimum of 30 minutes without being connected to a charger.
- Registered Device must not have any un-authorized modifications as per OEM norms.
- Screen lock is not active (all forms of screen locks like pattern, pin, password, fingerprint, face recognition, smart lock, etc. need to be deactivated).
- Cloud lock must be deactivated before handover
- The original charger and charging cable of the Registered Device need to be returned in working condition along with the Registered Device while availing the benefits under the Plan. The original charger and charging cable should be in working condition, without any body damages or missing parts. In case the Customer fails to provide the original charger and other accessories for the Registered Device as per the conditions specified above, the guaranteed buyback value under the Plan shall be reduced by:
- Motorola edge+ – ₹ 3749
- Motorola razr – ₹ 6249
- In case any of the above conditions are not met, Servify or its affiliates reserve the right to reject the benefits under the Plan.
- Transfer Of Plan
- The plan is non-transferable.
- The transfer of ownership of the Registered Device to another party will render the Plan and its benefits null and void.
- If the Registered Device is replaced under Manufacturer’s Warranty during the Plan Term, then the replacement Device will be termed as Registered Device, with the applicable Plan benefits for the remaining period of the Plan Term. Customer will notify Servify of the same at the time of raising the Buyback Request.
- General Terms
- The Plan may be availed by an Indian citizens of 18 years and above of age.
- By availing the Plan, Customer consent to the information shared while purchasing the Plan on the Motorola website, such as name, mobile number, email Id etc. to be used for Plan related communications and promotional messages. The Customer also consents to the information being stored in the servers of Servify.
- By agreeing to avail the Plan, the Customer hereby represent, warrant and covenant that:
- The Customer is the sole, absolute and lawful owner of the Registered Device;
- The Registered Device has been used by the Customer in accordance with the applicable laws of the land.
- The Registered Device along with all its accessories, wherever applicable, under the Plan is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws or any agreement of sale etc.
- Any documents as required by Servify shall be submitted by the Customer, failure to do the same may result in cancellation of the Plan for the Customer in the sole discretion of Servify.
- The Customers shall indemnify and keep indemnified Servify or Motorola and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney ‘;s fees and court costs) which Servify or Motorola may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Customers under the Terms and Condition hereunder, any failure by the Customers to comply with applicable law and any third party claims Servify or Motorola shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Customers. Servify or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the Customer or any third party, in connection with the Plan. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between Customer and Servify only.
- Customers acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Platform and all material or content related to the Plan shall remain, at all times, owned by Servify. All material and content contained is made available for Customer ‘;s personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the Customer’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Plan , delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Plan, or the delivery, pick up, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, Plan, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Plan or any transactions effected through the Plan; (b) The Customer expressly agree that his/her availing the benefits under this Plan, is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to Platforms/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- Servify and Motorola shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of availing of the Plan.
- By availing the Plan, Customer/s confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Plan/Contests/Campaigns from Servify.
- Servify shall not be liable for any loss, delay or damage due to act of God, governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation, or otherwise, for any such loss, delay or damage.
- This Plan is neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder.
- Any Customer providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Servify with intent to avail the Plan will automatically be barred from availing the Plan.
- Servify reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Plan or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Terms and Condition at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Customer.
- Failure by Servify or Motorola to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Servify may assign any of its rights within the Plan to any party without prior intimation to Customers.
- This Plan Terms and Conditions are subject to the law of India. Any dispute arising out of this Plan Terms and Conditions shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. The Courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Plan and/or this Terms and Conditions.
- Servify reserves the right, at its discretion, to change or modify, the terms of this Plan
- Support Contact Details:
- Motorola Customer Service Number: 1800 419 6686 (Toll Free)
- Servify Customer Service Number: 1800 123 333 888 (Toll Free), All days, 9am to 9pm
- Servify Customer Service Email ID: email@example.com