Valid only for Accidental Damage Protection Plan (ADPP) registrations done until 31st Jan 2017.
Everyone enjoys the experience of owning and using the latest smartphones with sleek designs and advanced technology. Surely, you feel the same for your new OnePlus 3.
However, handling phones can get tricky. A sudden slip or a drop can ruin the excitement of ownership and servicing these damaged phones can be quite a headache.
This is where Servify comes in.
OnePlus Care App powered by Servify, helps you connect with a OnePlus Authorized Service Center for a smooth service experience from the comfort of your home*. More importantly, now you can track the exact status of your claim through App.
In the event of any accidental or liquid damage to your OnePlus 3 phone, you can follow the next few steps to register a claim under the OnePlus Accidental Damage Protection Plan (ADPP):
- Through the App, you can raise a repair request for your device. Simply choose whether it is an accidental damage or in-warranty repair. In case of accidental damage, mention the details of the incident that led to the damage. Remember – clearer description means faster repair processing time
- You’d receive a call from us within 48 hr and get a Claim Intimation number upon verification of your claim. We check if all the policy conditions are met at the time of raising the claim request. For more on the Policy Conditions, kindly read the Terms & Conditions.
- Now you have to upload the simple Claim Form on the App itself. For your convenience, the claim form is available for download in the App.
- Upon verification of the uploaded documents, you will be notified about the status of the claim request through the app
- Once approved for repair, you can conveniently schedule a door-step pick-up for your device. We’ll arrange for it to be picked up, packed & sent to the Authorized Service Centre. No more standing in queues!
- The Service Centre will check your phone and raise a repair cost estimate that will be sent for approval. On approval of the amount, you just have to pay Rs.1000 towards Mandatory Excess Fee for the repair. You can pay this amount through the App directly
The Service Centre will finally go ahead with the repair. Once the repair is completed, we will arrange for the device to be sent back safely to you. That’s it!
Kindly do note, the entire process may take about 15 days for the request & repair to be completed subject to us receiving all the necessary documents on time.
The OnePlus ADPP can only be claimed for one repair event during the term of the policy (One Year from the date of Purchase Invoice); so we urge you to take good care of your OnePlus 3!
For more details, you can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The pick up facility is for customers residing in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai or Kolkata. You can opt for a free pick-up and drop service from your home or office. Don’t forget, for this facility, you need to enter the correct location, time and date on the App.