Service Lee Technologies Private Limited
Effective date: 13 th May, 2021
- We value the trust You place in Our Services. That’s why We insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about Our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- Please read this policy carefully to understand Servify’s policies and practices regarding Your information and how Servify will treat it
- If You reside in United States of America, Servify (US) Inc., located at 1546 NW 56th Street, Seattle, WA 98107 will be the controller of Your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with Our Services;
- If You reside in India or any other part of the world, Service Lee Technologies Private Limited, located at 1022, Building 10, Second Floor, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 093, India will be the controller of Your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with Our Services.
- If You reside in Europe, Servify (Europe) BV, located at Weena 505, 3015 AL, Rotterdam will be the controller of Your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with Our Services;
- If You reside in United Arab Emirates, Servify Middle East FZE, located at DSO-THUB2-1-107, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai – UAE will be the controller of Your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with Our Services;
- Information We Collect We receive and store any information You enter on Our website or give Us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then You might not be able to take advantage of many of Our features. We use the information that You provide for such purposes as responding to Your requests, helping You manage Your requests, improving Our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of Our website, enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on Our behalf and to communicate with You.
We may collect certain Personal Information from You. ‘Personal Information’ is data that can be used to identify a person. (“Personal Information”) including:
- USER PROFILE:
Your full name, address, email address, telephone number(s), date of birth and bank or payment account details and any proof of Your identity and/or address that We may request on case to case basis;
- TRANSACTION INFORMATION:
We collect transaction details related to Your use of Our services, including the type of services You requested or provided, Your order details, delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and payment method. Payment Method includes:
- Details of any bank account (including but not limited to, account holder, account name and account number) during any -transaction/s initiated by You on Our Website/s & Application/s while using Our Services;
- Details of any credit, debit or other card used by You for any transaction/s on Our Website/s & Application/s or while using Our Services;
- LOCATION INFORMATION: Depending on the Servify services that You use, request or search and Your app settings or device permissions, We may collect Your precise or approximate location information as determined through data and means such as GPS, IP address and WiFi.
Servify may collect location information when Servify App or it’s partner applications are running in the foreground. In certain regions, Servify may also collect this information when the Servify App or it’s partner applications are running in the background of Your device if this collection is enabled through Your app settings or device permissions.
- USAGE INFORMATION:
- We collect information about how You interact with Our services. This includes information such as access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or service You were using before interacting with Our services.
- We also collect and use information regarding the duration of Your stay on Our Website/s & Application/s & this is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access;
- When You use Servify’s Website/s & Application/s, Servify’s servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Website/s & Application/s; for instance by way of cookies, web beacons or web analytics. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information You submit to Us and shall not be used to identify Your Account.
- In some cases, We collect this information through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. Web beacons are graphic image files embedded in a web page that provides information from the user’s browser. This allows Us to monitor and ascertain the number of users using the Website/s & Application/s and selected sponsors, advertiser website and for what purposes.
- Web analytics are services provided by third parties in connection with a website. We may use such services to find usability problems in order to make Our Website/s & Application/s easier to use. These services do not collect information that has not been voluntarily provided by You. Accordingly, these services do not track Your browsing habits. The information shared through these services will not identify You or Your Account.
- DEVICE INFORMATION: We may collect and use information about the devices You use to access Our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari etc.), operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- COMMUNICATIONS DATA
- Servify receives some information regarding the calls or texts, including the date and time of the call/text, and the content of the communications. Servify may also use this information for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve Our products and services and for analytics.
- We also receive information on Your participation in any promotion sponsored by Us and Our Partner Brands;
- Surveys that You complete through the Application or based on Our request;
- Information to conclude an Insurance: The application and/or Website offers the possibility to conclude an insurance agreement with Servify. If you enter into an insurance agreement with Servify, you may be asked to provide additional information, depending on the type of insurance.
- VIDEO UPLOADS FOR DAMAGED DEVICE CLAIMS You may be asked to upload a video if you raise a claim for damage to your device. The video must clearly identify You and Your damaged device and will assist us in assessing Your damage claim. This is the only circumstance where You will be asked to upload videos.
- USER PROFILE:
- How We Use Your Information We use the information that We collect for purposes including:
- Providing services and features We use the information We collect to provide, personalize, maintain and improve Our products and services. This includes using the information to:
- To create and update Your account
- To verify Your identity
- To track the progress of Your requests
- Administer Our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Perform internal operations necessary to provide Our services,including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- To respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for informationabout the various services;
- If You purchase any content or avail of any service from Us through one of these Website/s & Application/s, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- Customer Support We use the information collected (including recordings of customer support calls after notifying You and with Your consent) to assist You when You contact Our customer support services, including to:
- Direct Your questions to the appropriate customer support person
- Investigate and address Your concerns
- Monitor and improve Our customer support responses
- Research and development We may use the information We collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows Us to improve and enhance the safety and security of Our services, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with Our services.
- Communication From Servify
- We use the information You provide to communicate about Our Products/Services and to send You information, materials, and offers from Us;
- To send You important information regarding the Website/s & Application/s, changes to Our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- To send You surveys and marketing communications that We believe may be of interest to You;
- To personalize Your experience on the Website/s & Application/s by presenting advertising, products and offers We believe would be tailored to You;
- Other Uses The information collected from You is used:
- To provide it for scrutiny to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by government or any judicial body;
- To apply for an Insurance which are offered through one of these Website/s & Application/s, to complete and fulfill Your request;
- To resolve disputes;
- To detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce Our terms and conditions;
- We identify and use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our servers if any, and to administer Our Website/s & Application/s. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information;
- To comply with financial services regulation including retention of financial information and transaction;
- To conduct financial and identity checks; fraud prevention checks; anti money laundering and credit checks;
- To enhance security of Our Site; and
- Providing services and features We use the information We collect to provide, personalize, maintain and improve Our products and services. This includes using the information to:
- Tracking & Cookies A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We may place both permanent and temporary cookies in Your computer’s hard drive while using Our Services. These cookies do not contain any of Your personally identifiable information. You may choose to disable the cookies using the settings in Your operating system of the device. However, if You do so, You may not be able to use the full functionality of Our Website/s & Application/s
Cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- Customize Your experience on Our Website/s & Application/s;
- For obtaining information regarding use of the Website/s & Application/s and assess which pages do You visit the most in order to provide You with goods/services that may be of interest to You.
- To obtain information regarding Your IP address, location and other demographic information such as age range and gender in order to ascertain user’s internet behaviour.
- Assist in complying with regulatory obligations such as anti-fraud and anti-money laundering obligations.
- For allowing Us to provide You with personalized services by remembering the choices made by You with respect to language You prefer, geographical location where You are etc.
- When You visit third party websites from Our Website/s & Application/s, cookies embedded in such third party content may be downloaded onto Your device. We do not control such third party cookies and are governed by the terms and conditions of such third parties. Please read the terms and conditions governing such third party websites for more information on the same.
- Information We Share And Disclose Information about Our customers is an important part of Our business and We are not in the business of selling it to others. We may however, share Your information with Our affiliates, subsidiaries and business partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes.
General Information Disclosures
- To Our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of Our ultimate parent company Service Lee Technologies Private Limited.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Servify’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Servify about the users of Our Services are among the assets transferred.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- Service Providers. We engage service providers to perform functions and provide services to us in the United States, Canada, and other countries. We may share Your information with outside vendors that We use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you emails and messages on behalf of other Servify members, push notifications to Your mobile device on Our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process Your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of Our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of Our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
- Payment Services Providers. We share Your payment information with payment services providers to process payments; prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit and debit cards.
- Insurance companies. In case you applied for an insurance via the App or Website, your personal data and information about your device will be shared with the Insurance Company who carries the risk for your product. The Insurance Company use this information to conclude your insurance and help you in case you have a claim.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Servify, Our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Consent. We may share Your information in any other circumstances where We have Your consent.
- Transfer of personal information outside of your jurisdiction To the extent that we may need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction (Country or European Economic Area), whether to our affiliated companies or Third Party Service Providers or any other as mentioned above in section 5, we shall do so in accordance with the applicable laws. In particular, we will ensure that all transfers will be in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place appropriate safeguards. You will have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards taken by Servify for this transfer of your personal information.
Whenever Servify shares personal data originating in the EEA with a third party which may or may not be a Servify group entity outside the EEA, we will do so on the basis of EU standard contractual clauses or any other safeguards provided for in the GDPR.
- Retention And Deletion Of Data
- After termination of Your Account with Us, We, shall destroy all the data collected from You, except the records and the data pertaining to the transactions undertaken using Our Services or the Website/s & Application/s. Please note that under the applicable laws, We are required to maintain record of these transaction with Us including personal data such as Your name, contact details, Your number, transaction history etc. Other than the information specified above, We will delete all Personal Information that We hold about You when Your Account is terminated. We will not retain Your online banking login PIN, TAN and/or password, credit card information
- Please note that We will not require You to disclose Your personal or security detail vide email or other communication. If You receive any email/ phone call/ SMS or other communication requesting You to share Your personal/security/financial information, please do not respond to such requests and delete such requests immediately. Please forward such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org for notifying Us of the same prior to deletion of such requests.
- “Phishing” is an attempt to steal personal details and financial account details from a website user. Such “Phishers” use fake emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal details such as credit card numbers, passwords, PIN etc. Please abstain from providing Your details on such websites and immediately report such requests to Us at email@example.com. We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage caused by responding to such emails and sharing information with third parties specified under Sections 4.2 and 4.3.
- Security & reliability
Servify has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to effectively implement data protection principles and to incorporate the necessary safeguards into processing to protect information against accidents or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal information, and against all other illegal forms of processing.
Servify has taken reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data in its possession are accurate, current and reliable for the purposes stated above.
- Data Protection Statement For European Union Users
The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a comprehensive data protection law that governs how entities operating in the EU, targeting products and services to individuals in the EU or monitoring the behaviour of EU citizens, handle personal information. The GDPR is intended to unify and strengthen the protection of personal data of people residing within the member states of the European Union. More information is available at the EU GDPR website. The GDPR regulations will come into effect on May 25, 2018.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
Regarding the collection and use of your personal information, you can:
- Ask Servify if your personal data is being processed, for what purposes, which third parties have received your information and the intended period for which the periodic personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, which criteria have been used to determine that period.
- inquire at Servify about the appropriate measures that have been taken for transfer to third parties,
- Ask Servify for a copy of your personal data and have it corrected,
- (temporarily) object to the (further) processing (including the limitation of the processing) and requests to delete your personal data on legitimate grounds,
- submit a request that only Servify can process your personal data,
- requests for decisions that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and that have a significant or significant influence on you.
- submit a request to transfer your personal data to yourself or another organization.
- Lodge complaint with a supervisory authority (These rights may be limited in some situations)
- Personal data received for employment purpose: If you are a potential candidate for employment with Servify, we may have received your personal information from third parties such as recruiters or external websites. We will use the personal information we receive to contact you about a potential opportunity or in evaluating your candidacy. If you did not provide us your personal information directly, we will inform you of the source when we first contact you regarding your candidacy on request.
- Children: Our services are not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the Child age defined in law of the land unless (a) we have obtained consent from a parent or guardian, (b) such collection is subject to a separate agreement with us or (c) the visit by a child (as defined in law of the land) is unsolicited or incidental. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section below and we will take steps to delete their Personal Data from our systems.
- General: For research and development purposes, we may use datasets such as those that contain images, voices or other data that could be associated with an identifiable person. When acquiring such datasets, we do so in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdiction in which the dataset is hosted. When using such datasets for research and development, we do not attempt to re-identify individuals who may appear therein.