Why Work With Us
Benefits, Perks and More!
ESOPs for all - Be a shareholder in the value you are creating at Servify. We are just getting started and this provides a huge opportunity for wealth creation as Servify grows.
Unparalleled learning opportunities - We are here to help you upskill & grow with training and certifications. Also, a chance to work & travel to other geographies as we scale.
Competitive compensation - Salaries better than market standard including bonus, benefits, insurance & equity in the company.
Work With Us
Flexible leave policy
ESOPs for all
Lots of fun
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis, Mongo)
- Good understanding of Web Servers, Databases and their optimizational parameters.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Shell, NodeJs)
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- AWS: 4+ years- experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Strong scripting Skills: e.g., Python and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, Zabbix, CloudWatch).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across a variety of audiences
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve mobile application.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Build products that can scale it for users around the world.
- Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and heavy impact development cycles
- Develop cutting-edge functional modules and kits that will be integrated across all our iOS apps
- Build proprietary SDKs to enable partnerships with other industry leaders.
- Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, think of innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems.
- Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services and contribute to the backend code when needed.
- Work with real-time feedback from our users to make the product better.
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat! Requirements Here's what we're looking for:
- Engineers with experience in shipping iOS apps with a large user base, ideally currently available on the App Store
- Top-notch programming skills in Swift and Apple's SDKs and frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, Core Data, etc) along with proficiency in using Xcode
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimisation, and in-depth experience with multi-threaded and networked applications
- Worked with RESTful APIs, third-party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
- Focus on product design and pixel-perfect implementation of design into code.
- Solid experience with version control systems (Git) and Gitflow.
- Care for quality with an obsession for performance and willingness to spend time testing the team's work as well as yours.
- Ability to unlearn and adapt to the fast-moving technology environment.
- Excellent communication skills and should fit well in a collaborative and charged workspace.
- Knowledge of SwiftUI, AI and Machine learning will be an added advantage
- Swift, IOS, Xcode
- Designing infrastructure for data.
- Build data pipelines, includes implementing, testing, and maintaining infrastructural components related to the data engineering stack.
- Define database architecture needed to combine and link data, and ensure integrity across different sources.
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced data handling techniques if needed
- Automation of Data Related Business Activities (Recons, Invoicing).
- Automation of Reporting mechanism.
- Auto-detection and alert mechanism for errors in the data.
- Work closely with Data Scientist, ML Engineers, Developers and Project/Product
- Managers to gather data engineering requirements to prototype, develop, validate and deploy different solutions.
- Inquisitive, Innovative, Proactive.
- Proactive & Go getter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Python, Pandas, Numpy, Data wrangling, ETL processes, Statistics, Data Visualisation and Data Modelling.
- Have experience in using both SQL and NoSQL database
- Experience with Data Streaming and Big Data Tools(Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc)
- Experience with Python Frameworks(Django, Flask, etc)
- Experience with reporting tools(Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Should have strong engineering fundamentals(Algorithms, Data structures, design patterns, etc)
- Should have Good grip on object oriented programming or functional programming paradigm
- Establishing proper user accounts and monitoring user access and security.
- Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements.
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
- Carrying out capacity planning.
- Performing Migration of projects between various environments (dev, test, production) and maintaining change control.
- Independently analyzing, solving and correcting issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Providing 24x7 production support and available for escalations.
- Enforcing and documenting database policies, procedures and standards.
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Responsible for providing trend analysis to management team to enable them to make an informed decision.
- Expertise in working on MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB on medium to large systems.
- Enough expertise to identify and recommend changes/improvements to the build process.
- Proficiency in performance tuning, backup, recovery, security, disaster recovery, patching and upgrades.
- Development experience is added advantage.